Materials needed to apply for Employment License for Foreign Nationals
Updated: 2011-08-22 16:48
1. Company industry and commerce business license or other valid documentation proving employment unit qualifications, and duplicated copy.
2. Certificate of approval by relevant departments, and the duplicated copy.
3. Report on reasons for employing the foreign nationals.
4. Valid passport of the employed foreign national, or other certificate capable of replacing the passport, and the duplicated copy.
5. Letter of intent signed by the foreign national to be employed.
6. Materials proving the personal details of the foreign national.
7. Technical skill certificate and materials testifying work experiences related to the designated post.
8. Fill foreign national job application and enrollment forms.