How to get the Admission Notice

Updated: 2011-09-10 09:21

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按钮 0

The institutions will send the Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study in China (JW201) to the embassy in China or the Chinese embassy in the dispatching country. It is kindly requested that the authorities concerned send these two documents to the candidates.